Integrative Pressurized Solar Water Heater (SP)
|FOB Price:||US $350 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $350/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SP
- Pressure: Pressurized
- Collector Components: Glass Vacuum Tube
- Stainless Steel Inner Tank: Pressurized
- Specification: 100-300L
- HS Code: 84191910
- Structure: Compact Type
- Interior Material: Stainless Steel
- Certification: CE, ISO9001
- Trademark: BLUECLEAN
- Origin: Changzhou Jiangsu
This unit includes an electric backup water heating element and a solar controller. The passive solar water heater controller is used for timing of the backup water heating and display of the tank temperature. Settings on the controller help prevent heating water when hot water will not be needed, such as during 4 in the morning. This gives the user the ability to only use electrical backup heating when it may be needed, thus giving the sun a chance to replenish heat.
1) Connect with tap water piping directly. Water is feed automatically by the water pressure. The vacuum tubes absorb the sun energy and transfer the heat to the tank via the copper heat pipe and the water temperature of tank is gradually heated.
2) If the water is expand and pressure rise to more than 6 bar. The PT valve will release automatically.
3) The electric heater can be operated for backup heating.
|Model Name||SP solar water heater|
|Inner tank||SUS304-2B/316 [1.2mm]|
|Insulation layer||Polyurethane foam [55mm]|
|Outer tank||SUS304-2B [0.4mm]|
|Evacuated tube||Borosilicate Glass 3.3|